Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snow

I am sure that everyone is ready for spring.  So are the Paxsons over here in Vermont!  Here are a few pictures of the snow.  It is starting to clear up and I actually saw a little fence by the apartment complex walkway, that I never knew existed since it had about 10 feet of plowed snow on top of it!  I have even heard some birds singing and a few patches of brown grass!  Oh I hope that the groundhog was correct!  Come on spring!!
This is the view of the front of our apartment door.  The icicles have been melting and so there is always ice on the front steps.
This is after it has melted some, but still piles of snow!  


This is the parking area.  There was so much snow on the roof that was sliding down, that they had to post signs.  They were constantly coming and scraping some of it off and then plowing it.  One morning, so much fell that the cars could not back out!
This is just from a day of snowing last week.  Much better now, but still lots of snow on the ground! 

HURRY UP SPRING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment