Sunday, February 27, 2011

Petting Farm

Saturday was the last day of the Winter Carnival. The weather kind of slowed me down a bit and so I didn't get to take the boys to a special storytime/concert, but we ventured out for the last day of the petting farm.  It was pretty cold, and we would definately go back a lot if we were here during the spring and summer.
Grant's favorite thing was the nice bull that had HUGE horns.  He would stick his head out of a window for you to feed.  Evan seemed to like everything, but was really telling the pig "No No."  It must have sniffed him or tried to get his mitten off. 
Feeding the sheep, right at the entrance.  Did I really get a picture with both of their faces???

Not sure what he was feeding, but Grant was really into it.


Evan was very angry with the pig.


A play area that had lots of farm tools and bunnies to pet.  They had fun piling up the wheelbarrow with saw dust.

Wish I could have gotten a better picture of the bull.  It was awesome to see it just poking out and eating from all the kids.
Up close with a yak. 


A little hot chocolate and apple cider and a few more toys to play with as we warmed up. 
Sorry Grant, I had to post this picture, it was the only one of both you boys. 
  
It was a lot of fun, just wish we had warmer weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment