Wednesday morning Grant and I had our "date". Whenever Mema comes up to visit, I try to have a special thing planned for just me and Grant. He is starting to get excited about our dates and I love having the one on one time with him. He is such a sweet, sweet boy and so much fun to be around. We went to Cook's Apple Orchard and picked apples. The mosquitoes were awful, but we had lots of fun.
It is hard to take good pictures with a boy who just yells "Cheese" and then runs off.
Here is Grant trying to find a red apple for me, because that is my favorite color. He looked for the most perfect apples.
Here he is posing. Our bag is still empty!
We are now picking the green apples, because I like the sour ones. He could not understand why I liked these, but he picked some for me anyways. This one was really stuck and he had to pull hard!
He ended up getting the apple, but falling over in the process.
He was taking pictures of me, and he actually got a lot of good pictures. I was centered in most of them, I as very impressed. He loved taking turns with the camera.
Here he is with our full bag of apples. "UH! It's heavy! But I'm so strong! Here, you carry it Mommy!"
He had a lot of fun and we made Apple Crisp when we got home and that makes me the best mommy in the world! We listed all the things we could make with our apples, so now I have to make apple sauce for Evan and Apple Muffins, Apple Cookies, and more Apple Crisp!
We had a lot of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment